Group Corporate Development Analyst
For our client - a leading technology company, we are looking for a suitable candidate to take on the role - Group Business Analyst for CEE region. We are looking for someone with strong skills from finance modelling, through the strategy and then onto business analysis including the ability to context shift across various disciplines.
Co Vás na této pozici čeká?
- you will play an analytical role where they will develop financial modelling & analysis of impending and on-going transactions
- you will be highly capable in creating investment conclusions and related presentations for review, including preparation of teasers, information memorandums, management presentations and prospectuses
- cooperation with Legal and Finance teams
- collaboration with executive level of management on strategic projects within the Group Business in CEE region
- you will work hand-in-hand with top leadership in business development as well as delivering well communicated, balanced, and comprehensive analyses
- you will also identify markets, industries, geographies, and technologies that complement the overall M&A strategy and translate these analyses
Jaké jsou naše požadavky?
- university degree - in the field of economics or technology
- at least 5 years of experience
- experience in business strategy’ and corresponding action plan development as well as contract negotiations
- great commitment, quick comprehension and a high degree of analytical thinking
- strong analytical skills, communication and negotiation skills
- willingness to travel and a high level of intercultural understanding
- an MBA or similar will be an advantage
- fluent English
Co Vám nabídneme?
- The opportunity to work in an international multicultural company;
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package;
- Location in the centre of Prague
- Lokalita: Prague,
- Mzda: by agreement
Pokud Vás tato pozice zaujala a máte zájem přihlásit se do výběrového řízení, využijte, prosím, formulář níže.